Actinic to Linnworks Script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe View Post
    I think what i'll do is write something into the actinet connector that looks in the query for a trigger term like: 'STOCK_UPDATE'. If the query contains this word then i can simply pass this:

STOCK_UPDATE|ITEMREF|NEWSTOCK

instead of SQL and create a function in the php to manage the stock. the function could pull the current stock and do all the things on this page. Back to the drawing board.

So can anybody help me determine what versions of actinic i would use this in? Is this only version 10/11 or can I simply insert the stock number into the table without all this fuss in v9/8?
    If the Actinic auto update is set so that Actinic updates the stock levels between the desktop and the web site you are going to need to watch out that the update does not take place whilst you are doing an update of your own. If it does you could read a value from the Actinic database, the synchronisation could then make changes and when you write back you are putting the wrong details back into the database. The record locking system in Access leaves a great deal to be desired.

Malcolm

SellerDeck Accredited Partner,
    SellerDeck 2016 Extensions, and
    Custom Packages

Comment

Working...
    X