Uploading coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uploading coupons

I am thinking about moving my store to actinic but want to know if the coupon feature allows for mass import of coupon codes, single use, that would all act in the same way.

My company promotes products on sites like Groupon who provide lists of coupons in andvace. People who have purchased via Groupon would then redeem the coupon on my site, receive the discount against the appropriate product and pay any necessary shipping etc. Does anyone know if this is possible?

This would work if you had the same discount code valid for the same product(s) set up on your Actinic installation (which needs to be Business or above by the way). The customer would then input that code at the checkout and receive the discount/free product/whatever.

But seriously. Groupon. Are you sure?
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Originally posted by guccij View Post
      This would work if you had the same discount code valid for the same product(s) set up on your Actinic installation (which needs to be Business or above by the way). The customer would then input that code at the checkout and receive the discount/free product/whatever.

But seriously. Groupon. Are you sure?
      Thanks for your reply, Still not 100% this system offers what I need. The coupon issure (lets say groupon) will send me say 2000 different coupon codes in advance of my deal going live. I then upload them to Actinic and assign them to one product. The coupon holder comes to my site enters the code which could be any one of the 2000. This codes then does what it needs to against my product..

PS. I know lots of people have "issue" with companies like groupon but as a startup is been an amasing launch platform for us. Lots of sales and if you get your margins right a good return. But I hear you...

Comment

Coupons

I should say... I am only thinking about the ecommerce product at this point.

Comment

Working...
        X