Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact E-Mail Not Working

Hi Guys/Gals,.
    Am stuck on this problem which has my Contact Page not sending any emails to us,. not any order confirmation mails,.

The email itself is working on my normal email program, i.e. I can send & recieve emails no bother, but my site hosted on Actinic Server is not sending emails,. I have another site and I have set it up excatly the same way and is working fine,. so am a bit, well a lot stumped at the minute,.

I have attached the error file if this indicate's anything to those that know

as always, help v.much appreciated
    Attached Files

The errors point to .cat and .fil files missing. Have you tried a refresh.. If you have not customised Perl scripts or Javascripts you could try doing a backup snapshot first (File > Snapshot > Export) then try Help menu > Troubleshooting > Web Site Purge and Refresh > tick all boxes > Delete and Refresh.

After that, if it's hosted by SellerDeck you should probably contact them to check your settings.
    Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
      The errors point to .cat and .fil files missing. Have you tried a refresh.. If you have not customised Perl scripts or Javascripts you could try doing a backup snapshot first (File > Snapshot > Export) then try Help menu > Troubleshooting > Web Site Purge and Refresh > tick all boxes > Delete and Refresh.

After that, if it's hosted by SellerDeck you should probably contact them to check your settings.
      cheers for the reply peblaco,.
      yep, unfortuneately I have tried that with no result,.
      I have a call logged with Actinic OK, but no reply since the 28th June and I really need the order notification mails working,.. hence my post here,.

not sure what to try next, but cheers for the reply

Comment

If you haven't spoken to them for two weeks you could give them a call. There could be something wrong in the settings. You might want to try the Connection Problems forum, see the help topic.
        Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
          If you haven't spoken to them for two weeks you could give them a call. There could be something wrong in the settings. You might want to try the Connection Problems forum, see the help topic.
          Hi peblaco,. just found the fix, as per link below,. jeez I've been doing me nutt in trying to sort this as all the reports were saying the settings were working OK etc etc,. but obviously my mail wasnt appearing,.

anyway,. thanks for your time sir,. appreciated

http://community.sellerdeck.com/show...t=contact+mail

Comment

Working...
          X