Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Order tab not working

Hi,

We have a problem with the New order tab in that with some products it is not showing information, components or attributes. It will also not add the product to the order.

This is happening to a lot of products, however other products work fine.

We have checked the products and all information is there in Actinic, and are working fine online, just not offline.

We are using Business 10.0.4.LDZA

My feeling is that this is something to do with the database not retrieving the information.

Before I contact support, is this a problem anyone else has, knows of or has a solution?

Many thanks

Jason
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Damascus Steel Rings

The first thing to try whenever there's a database problem is to Compact and Repair the database.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

It may be that your database indices have become corrupt, I would suggest raising a support ticket with Sellerdeck and asking them to take a look.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X