Coupon codes in Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon codes in Catalog

I know this has been asked in previous versions of catalog but I am hoping something has changed!!

I want to draw my ebay etc customers to my website and the best way is to offer then a discount with a coupon code. Is there any way I can implement one in V10 Catalog yet?

My business is not big enough yet to justify upgrading - maybe it will be if I can get my customers across!!

Hope someone can help please.
    Thanks

Hello Sarah,

there is a discounts section on v10 that allows you to create a discount based on value or quantity. You can set a code so they discount wont be applied until they enter the code. only issue is there isnt a unique code that can only be used once so you couldnt create vouchers for your site (well as far as Im aware)

Thanks

Comment

You can only do a global 'cart' discount with catalog, need to upgrade to business to do anything else. When you invest, you will rarely have the return before doing so, you've got to sometimes just take the leap of faith and trust your judgement/instinct.

Comment

Really sorry to drag up an old thread but I can't find anything relating directly to what I need to know. This one is sort of on the right track....

Lee's reply above refers to a 'global discount'.

Not sure if it's the same but all I want to do is create a discount code (like 5% off) which I can send out to my customers and they can get 5% off just by entering a code at the checkout. Maybe up to the end of November for example.

I'm running V10.

Just something mega simple, no product restrictions just 5% across the board, one code.

If it's possible an idiots guide nudge in the right direction on how to do it. Or of course a link to a relevant thread which I can't seem to find.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
        X