X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valuation of stock

hi there,

i need to do a valuation of all stock next week

i have not used sellerdeck for this before and we have a lot of products that we have on our site but dont actually stock as dropship from suppliers etc but they would show cost prices and totals in the report

i have around 4000 products in the catalog

is it possible to get a report showing each item / price / quantity / total price per line

then i can add up the totals manually of all the ones i know that i actually stock?

or is there any way i can get custom reports for this?
    www.3000rpm.com

Don't know about a report & there are no doubt easier methods, but;

Do a straightforward catalog export, open in Excel, sort & blow away the irrelevant rows / columns (use the header-product row to identify the rows you want to keep) & then sort / delete / amend as required.

If you have product duplicates you will obviously have to remove these as well, they can be identified by the second character in the product reference being "!", or alternatively you can sort & then delete by using the column "Product Duplicate Index", here the original product will be -1 & duplicates will be more than -1.

Enjoy!
    Air Tech Equipment Ltd - Online Airbrush, Craft & Graphics equipment supplier

Comment

Working...
    X