Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout - Insecure content - Google Chrome

Hello,

Google Chrome is stopping shoppers getting to my checkout pages by popping a message saying that my checkout page contains insecure content...

I have done the normal things like stopping Google analytics etc.. But nothing seems to fix the problem.. So I am hoping someone could give me a pointer on how to fix the site (www.mgocshop.co.uk). I have noticed that in the page source the menu urls are pointing at the http pages and not the https pages but I cannot find anyway of altering the paths.

Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

In Chrome, view the offending webpage and hit CTRL + Shift + J and the developer console will open and tell you what the problem is.

In this case it looks to me as if it doesn't like the way the preload images are referenced. No idea what the solution is.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Thanks for coming back to me... I will give all the suggestions a try..

Comment

Google Chrome - Pain in the neck........

Google Chrome - Pain in the neck........

Have tried all of the above apart from the upgrade, and I am still having no joy... There must be something in the default page, as I made the whole site secure and could not even get to the homepage..

I have emailed Sellerdeck support so fingers crossed..

Comment

After you started this thread a couple of weeks ago, we checked a V10 site in Chrome to see the same issue. It's the only one of our sites that used SSL - a relic from when we tried (and abandoned) GC.

The issue was fixed instantly by doing away with SSL as it's no longer needed.

In the course of this I found reference in the Chrome Version History to an update introduced last December-ish.

Ctrl+Shift+J revealed the culprit to be a brochure page that exists in the desktop tree but is hidden in the section list per AUG and this Bespoke Error404 page thread - the hidden link was not changing to https://.
          Paul
          Flower-Stands.co.uk - the UK's largest online supplier of Fresh Flower Merchandising Stands

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Bulpit View Post
            The issue was fixed instantly by doing away with SSL as it's no longer needed.
            Yep - there is no need for the SSL to be on in the checkout.

You also have 2 </head> tags in there ... one right at the bottom before the closing </html> which looks like it should be </body> as this is missing (on the checkout page that I am looking at)

Bikster
            SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
            X