CatalogURL CatalogHomeURL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CatalogURL CatalogHomeURL

We have created and new web site using a snapshot from another site. It is a different domain name.

Just testing at the moment and found all is good except for the emails.

When we send the automated "payment recieved" and "order shipped" emails the menu on the left hand side of the emails still links to the old domain name

EG

Shop Online. Links to www.old-domain-name.co.uk - WRONG
    Contact Us Links to correct address - RIGHT
    Terms & Conds Links to www.old-domain-name.co.uk/info.html - WRONG

We have updated the web details everywhere and in the Design tab these are apparently being picked up using CatalogURL and CatalogHomeURL

Does anyone know where these are being picked from, we have changed everything we can think of to the new web address so have no idea where the emails are picking up the old address.

Thanks

Only two places where the website address/URL is maintained in SellerDeck -

• Web > Network Setup > Standard tab
    • Web > Network Setup > SSL/TLS (if SSL is used)

(although you do define the Web Site Address in Settings > Business Settings > Company Contact tab - but I don't think that is used in the emails).

Have you tried Compacting the Database After Closing SellerDeck option and then doing a web refresh?
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

You are a star !!

I had done all that as I've been using this software for many years, however you pointed out the remedy / problem .....

Snapshot from a non SSL site
      Changed details and changed to SSL
      The standard network set up still had the old details in which seems to be where the email feeds from.

If you have changed to SSL for whole site you only get the SSL/TLS tab so don't see the standard Network setup.

I went to Business Settings > Payment & Security, changed radio button from

"Whole site" to "Checkout, Login and Account Pages Only"

Then when you click the "Configure SSL / TLS Settings" Button, you get both tabs on the Network Config Page. This revealed the hidden old details.

Thanks Goz

Comment

Working...
      X