Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Actinic) Changed Paypal email but payments still going to old address

Hello,

(I've recently taken over on Actinic from a previous colleage, so please bear with me. My knowledge of it may not be completely spot on...)

We are running Actinic Catalog 8.0.3.0.0.0.GLCA.

A couple of months ago we had to change the main email address associated with our Paypal account, i.e. we now log in using a new email address.

I noticed that this had not been changed in Actinic, and so payments were still being sent to the old, inactive email address. We'd receive an email through this old address to say we had been sent funds, and that in order to redeem them we should complete registration for an account. It's not possible for us to revert back to the old email address, so I emailed customers to ask them to cancel their payments and bear with us. I've changed the Paypal email address ('merchant ID') within Actinic now. I've attached an image of this dialogue box.
    I also made sure that Actinic (oxatis) had API permission on Paypal.

However, payments are somehow still being processed through the old email address! Also, customers have mentioned that they now cannot see any way to pay on the site besides Paypal. I understand that we used to offer the option to pay by card, but I gather this has somehow been knocked off. I can't see how this would have happened simply by the Paypal email changing...

If anyone can shed any light on this I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you.
    Attached Files

It looks to me as if you have concertina'ed some of the available tabs in Payment and Security. You should also have columns for Website and Desktop which should be ticked as appropriate - Website being the obvious ones.

Try to separate the tabs if you can, or use the horizontal slider bar to see what is hidden to the right in that dialog box.

e.g.

Attached Files
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

By the way, Oxatis/Actinic is not what you are using. it's Sellerdeck now. Perhaps you need to log back into PayPal and check your business settings there? For standard PayPal website payments I'm pretty sure you don't need to mess about with any API settings.

Also, some hosts are not working with old Sellerdeck software using PayPal now.
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Thanks for the response, guccij. I'll double check our Paypal settings.

As for the tabs in Payment and Security, there is literally nothing else to see. I can't scroll it any further to the right, and even when I've tried to pull the tabs in to the left, it only creates a blank space on the right. Do you have any other inklings?

Comment

Sorry no I don't. The version you are using is eight years old now

Comment

Working...
          X