Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sellerdeck - Can you restrict the cards you take to certain regions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sellerdeck - Can you restrict the cards you take to certain regions?

Hi,

On our site we only ship to the United Kingdom, this is shown on the site and the only country listed for delivery is the United Kingdom BUT this does not stop overseas people placing orders and paying with their cards (which have to be refunded)

Is there a way to restrict which cards are allowed on our Sellerdeck account?

I know that on Worldpay you could restrict acceptable card payments to certain regions but I cannot seem to find where I would do this on Sellerdeck.

Has anyone else managed to get this to work and if so how?

Firstly, you need to remove "None of the Above" from your drop down list of shipping countries. To do this you need to go to Business Settings > Tax and tick the box that says "Do not allow 'None of the Above' as a zone member." If it is greyed out, then click the No Tax Levied line and it will become available to tick. See image here.

Then swap to the Payment and Security section, click the payment method, then tick the "Limited by Location" box underneath the Payment Methods part. Click Configure Valid Locations and select United Kingdom and Jersey from the Available Locations and move them to the Valid Regions and Locations box on the left. OK, Apply, OK and out. See images here and here.
    Attached Files
    Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

My previous post is predicated on the assumption that your website is www.dizzypink.co.uk
      Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Working...
      X