Customer Logout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customer Logout

Probably simple but I'm a bit of a dunce.
    When a customer logs out of our site they get a 404 message as the logout redirection is taking them to "http://www.seawhite.co.uk/cgi-bin/index.html" i.e. still within the cgi-bin

How do I get them back into the main acatalog folder on logout, away from the cgi-bin folder?
    I have this path in the settings:
    Path from CGI-BIN to Catalog Directory: ../acatalog/

Ta' for any help...
    Dunce

First thing to do is make sure your settings pass the network test, click the test button and get it to pass on all accounts, then look into your problem. Don't adjust the settings to try and account for something not working properly. Get the network settings working correctly (ie passing the test) and then leave them well alone.

Comment

The network settings are fine and pass all the tests - and the site has been running fine. I've just started adding customer accounts and want to move to log in only at some point. As I say log in is ok - it is just the logout that isn't redirecting properly...

Comment

Try adding:

Code:
        <a href="<Actinic:Variable Name="WebSiteURL"/>cgi-bin/bb000001.pl?ACTION=LOGOUT">LOG OUT</a>
        anywhere on your site to test, upload and see what happens when you click on that.

Comment

Logging out

Hi,

I've found I've got the same problem as Danny and have just tried Lee's suggestion which hasn't worked.

Can anyone give me a solution please?

Many thanks...Paul

Comment

You can hard code the logout link in Design Text under ID 217.
            Peblaco

Comment

That's great many thanks...Paul

Comment

Working...
              X