Real time stock control v10.01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real time stock control v10.01

I have just upgraded to 10.01, and when I enabled stock control in settings; the amounts appear as the actual (input on the old version - 9) plus one - ie if I have 10 items in stock it shows as 11. I have removed this option meantime as it is confusing and inaccurate .

What have I done wrong??

This is probably down to the default settings you have for your warning and suspension level. For example if you default suspension level is set to 0, stock will be suspended after you have less that zero, so for 10 items, the stock will show as 11. To get it to show the exact number you have in stock you need to set your default suspend level to 1.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thank you very much - that's fixed that problem. What would we do without this forum - you all KNOW so much!!

Comment

Working...
      X