Download order error message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download order error message

I have just completed my upgrade from v9 to version 10.01, and I am getting an error message; 'you cannot download orders before uploading the whole site. Please upload your site first.' I did the upload this afternoon...Any help gratefully received.

Try uploading again.

Comment

I have just tried that - but still the same error messsage sadly.

Comment

Then a purge and refresh should be your next option.

Comment

There are 2 options for uploading, publish to web (update) and refresh, you should have used refresh. If you did use refresh then you will need to do as Norman has said.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Purged and refreshed, but still the same message.

Comment

Update on problem - 9 days and 18 emails later, I have managed to get my orders downloaded. Is it just me or do Actinic upgrades ever go smoothly?

Comment

Hi,

what did you do to resolve this as i am having the same issue? My site is very large and i do not want to do a whole site refresh.

Thank you very much

Mario

Comment

Sorry to tell you this but I don't really remember how it got fixed in the end - I was back and forward to Actinic support and they guided me through it.

Good luck with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazydizzle View Post
                    Hi,

what did you do to resolve this as i am having the same issue? My site is very large and i do not want to do a whole site refresh.

Thank you very much

Mario
                    Is your issue exactly the same?
                    Did you upgrade versions?
                    Or have your downloads just started not working?
                    New computer? New installation?

Difficult to advise without details but, if you did upgrade (or changed computers), you can't avoid the full site refresh. You'll have to do it.
                    Tracey

Comment

Thanks for the reply,

basicaly I have recently upgraded my main machine from Actinic Designer 10.0.3 to 10.0.4 but that was a good week or so ago and I have been designing and uploadding the site fine. (without retrieving order btw)

On my client machine, I have a new install of Actinic Business Client v10.0.4 and I have imported a site snapshot from the designer.

I can add new products and update the changes on the client no problems. But it just wont let me retrieve orders without getting that error message.

Support are advising that I need to do a Delete and Refresh. This is a major thing as the site is very large and it will take a couple fo days to re-upload on a normal DSL connection lol.

Any other way around doing a complete refresh would be grateful!

Mario

Comment

You can do a refresh without uploading images and digital downloads by checking the box in the small window before click OK to refresh.

Comment

Hi,

I have gone in to Help - Troubleshooting - Refresh & Delete

Checked all options

After several hours it completed

Then close and reopened actinic.

And I still am unable to retrieve orders with the message advising that I need to upload my website first.

I have got a case open with support who asked me to FTP my site snapshot. Only trouble is that it keeps failing. Do you know if there is a maximum file size that you can submit to support? My snapshot comes to 900MB.

Do you know if you can pick and choose what files you include in the snapshot? For instance, can I leave out the product images? as this takes up 90% of the file size i'm sure.

Also, if anyone else knows as to what else I can do to solve this retrieve order problem, i would be greatful.

I might test with another website. I might just create a balnk new actinic site in Designer, export it in to business client and see if i get the same issues.

I have added about 3 add-ons to this particular site. You cant see that beeing an issue can you?

Thanks

Mario

Comment

You could try this suggestion: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=38466

(essentially moving the .ord files somewhere safe and then doing the refresh).

Can you tell us what the website is? It's worth checking what version of the scripts are running there.

Mike
                            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Hi Mike,

thanks for the quick reply.

the URL is http://www.wsrecords.com Hope that helps!

I will check out that post now and see if i can make any sense of it.

thanks

Mario

Comment

Working...
                              X