Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cart not working in Internet Explorer! Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cart not working in Internet Explorer! Help!

Our shopping cart pages are not working in IE.

When you add to cart - it takes you to a page missing the usual layout - although all the elements are on the page, it has a log in function at the top which our site doesn't usually have and this is stopping people from being able to order.

Dies anyone have any ideas or where I should start looking to fix the problem?

The website is www.biggamehunters.co.uk and I have included a screen shot of what it looks like when you click add to cart in IE.

Thanks!
    Attached Files

cart not working

we have the same problem with our 2 sites bts-internet.co.uk and jd-collectables.co.uk
    there are on seperate pcs and were working yesterday, but there have been a number of microsoft updates that appear to be causing our issue

Comment

Weird. I can see the problem on big game hunters but not on the other two sites.

It also doesn't appear to be a problem on my own site whether on V11 or 2014.

I haven't been able to see anything obviously wrong so not sure what might be causing it.

Mike

PS. I'm using IE10 after the IE11 problems. So not sure if this is really a problem with recent updates.
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

It's odd that there's a login section there but not on the rest of the site.

Have you tried a purge and refresh of the site?

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

All your pages have an extraneous / on them (regardless of browser). Perhaps that's poisoning IE.
          Code:
          <!DOCTYPE HTML>/
          <html>
          <head>
          Looks like a typo on your Overall Layout.

UPDATE: That's definitely it! I tried bunging in an extraneous / on the same place on a site here and it caused the exact same effect when viewing the Cart in IE.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X