Return URL From Merchant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew,

Please check the layout you are using for the checkout to see if it has the following code just before the closing 'Head' tag ( </head> ).

Code:
    <actinic:block if="%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22PageType%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20%27PSP%20Bounce%20Page%27%29%20AND%20%28%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsPSPTestMode%22%20%2f%3e%20%3d%3d%20false%29" >
            <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
            <!--
            function onLoad()
            {
            document.formOCC.submit();
            }
            // -->
            </script>
        </actinic:block>
    If that is in place, then check if the opening body tag has the following code
    Code:
    <body onload="<actinic:variable value="PreloadImages" name="OnLoadScript" />">
    These need to be in place for the bounce from Protx to work.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...nce+from+Protx

Comment

I'm still having this problem ... Can someone who knows these things make sure this is right for the PostRealex.fil file?
        www.pride.ie

Comment

Okay. I have this working now. Many thanks to the support team!

The return URL for PSPs that need it, is generally:

http://www.yourwebsite.com/cgi-bin/os000001.pl

For Realex to work properly with Actinic you need a fresh install of the latest Actinic v8.5.2 HMVA - do not, like i did, use the patch to upgrade the older version as all the files won't be replaced.

Also you need to:

Open:
          {path to Site directory}\CommonOCC\PostRealex.fil

Insert your shared secret.

Also in PostRealex.fil change "tony@satellite.ie" to: "tony at satellite.ie"

you also need to insert your shared secret into the "OCCRealexScriptTemplate.pl"

Make these changes in both the Program files Actinic folder and the site folder.

You may need to change the "OCCUpgrade.ini" in the "OCCUpgrade" folder "[Version] Number=1235" to "[Version] Number=1236"

That worked for me anyway.
          www.pride.ie

Comment

use the patch to upgrade the older version as all the files won't be replaced
            How many times do Actinic need telling NOT to put the patch on the download page ONLY THE FULL VERSION

Comment

I still have not heard a decent reason for providing patches, on the surface it seems plain stupid, but there must be something we are missing, otherwise surely they would have done it?

Comment

Working...
              X