1and1 and SagePay V3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1and1 and SagePay V3

Are there anyone here that are hosted on a shared 1and1 server and takes SagePay? There must be someone surely? Apparently you will no longer be able to take Sagepay payment. Just got this from 1aqnd1:

This email is in reference to the case that was escalated to our higher department. We would like to inform you that the required version 0.64 is not yet installed in our server. We are currently running on version 0.57 on our shared hosting packages and we do not have any time frame of when this be installed.

I have been rushing to create my site before the deadline and now it appears it was all in vain! Surely this can't be right.
    Kind Regards
    Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

The minimum version for Crypt::SSLeay is 0.57

Any version above that is fine EXCEPT for 0.64 which, for some reason, doesn't work with SagePay.
    Elysium:Online - Official Accredited SellerDeck Partner
    SellerDeck Design, Build, Hosting & Promotion
    Based in rural Northants

Comment

1and1 are talking out of their backsides. After hours on the phone to Sagepay and 1and1 it appears that the problem is the wrong data being sent to Sagepay from my site. Perl 5.10 is installed on my server, as are the Crypt::SLLeay modules. But there are various other problems. Will report back when solved.
      Kind Regards
      Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Get the error message each time I click sagepay in my checkout. This is what I see in Sagepay under invalid entries (see attached screenshots).

Error 1 relates to the fact that Sellerdeck is sending the payment as deferred, which I don't have set up.
        Error 2 relates to the fact that a customer has to fill out both shipping and delivery forms in checkout before that error goes away. Clearlyy that's wrong

I'm surprised that only two reasons are listed in the knowledge centre as there are definitely more.
        Attached Files
        Kind Regards
        Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Solved

Looks like it was something very simple. For anyone else getting this:

Error 1: In Payment & Security click on Sagepay then Configure Method and there are three options there. Mine was for some reason set to deferred, why I have no idea.
          Error 2: In Business Option choose Name/Surname as name handling

Both of these gave the "Error Initialising Payment Service. Please try another method" error.

Thank you Kiran from Sellerdeck Support
          Kind Regards
          Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Working...
          X