Lightbox help needed :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lightbox help needed :)

Hi, i just installed the Lightbox by Drillpine and am getting this error instead of lovely pictures:

Warning: Unknown(dpimagesupport.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in main on line 4 Warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'dpimagesupport.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in main on line 4

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: imageopen() in main on line 62

I have no idea what i've done wrong, please help!

This is a live page with the error also:

http://www.girlfrombluecity.co.uk/ac..._Sweeties.html
    www.girlfrombluecity.co.uk

Double check the installation - sounds like you may not have followed the instructions exactly.

Did you close and reopen Actinic after importing the design snapshot?
    Make sure that the dpimagesupport.php file is in your Site1 folder.

Also visit the drillpine forum here:
    http://www.drillpine.biz/forums/view...php?f=17&t=370

Comment

Hi, thanks, i relooked at the instructions and i didn't unzip the file into the site folder in the beginning.

The thing is for anyone who may have this problem in the future you have to unzip the file to look at the instructions to know where to unzip the file!
      www.girlfrombluecity.co.uk

Comment

Hello all,

a week ago i added Lightbox in a site im developing, but now it dont seem to work!..

Im using the actinic trial, and I have noticed that when i refresh or publish the website, the link showed on the button(to activate lightbox) has a very confusing path "test/acatalog/test/acatalog/test/acatalog/size_chart.jpg"...

How can I remove this path from the button[ProductInfoLinks] ??

Thank you in advance

Comment

The Actinic Baseref is wrong. Double check any changes you may have made to the Baseref layout and also run a network test and check for errors.

Comment

Working...
          X