This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SellerDeck 2013 (v12.0.2) Production Release

We are pleased to announce that SellerDeck 2013 (v12.0.2) is now in production. The upgrade is available to existing SellerDeck 2013 users here:
    http://sellerdeck.co.uk/index.php/su...013-uk-version

This release fixes a number of issues outstanding from earlier SellerDeck 2013 builds, and also includes some feature enhancements. For full details see the Release Notes.

Please read the the accompanying notes on the download page before installing.
    Bruce Townsend
    Ecommerce Product Manager
    Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Thanks Bruce, have been waiting for this one to fix up some bugs.
    Peblaco

Comment

ProductList fix mucho needed...

1st question then: How do I switch off the Services tab in the application like I can orders tab and the like. Dont really want a web browser working away in my development enviro?

Thx Ian

Comment

Unfortunately ATM there is no way to do that. If there is enough demand, I will see if we can add it.

If it's a big concern in the meantime, drop me an email, bruce.townsend(at)sellerdeck.co.uk, and I will send you a workaround to prevent any content being loaded into the panel
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

You can disable the content - see http://community.sellerdeck.com/showthread.php?t=54458 and delete the content of the .ini file

The tab still remains as guessing this is at program level

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Can't upload site after upgrade. Help!!

I downloaded the 12.0.2 upgrade (from 12.0.1) this evening (foolish as cannot contact support). I stopped online ordering before doing so, as instructed. Now when I try to upload the upgraded site it crashes immediately. I started again with another download, chose option of repair. Same thing happening. So now nobody can order on our website until I can speak to support after 9.00 am tomorrow. Any suggestions as to may be wrong? I know this will be difficult without seeing snapshot. Or any suggestions as to how I can get things working if only temporarily?

Sarah

Comment

Hi Sarah, Could you give more information.. Can you use the rest of the software apart from the upload?. When it crashes are there any error messages you can post or does it just freeze up and not respond or close?.
              Peblaco

Comment

Immediate error message and closes

As soon as I click Publish Website or Refresh Website I get an error message and the software closes:
                SellerDeck has encountered a problem, and has closed. You will need to restart it.
                Details of the problem have been saved to a *.dmp file, which you will find in 'C:\Program Files\SellerDeck 2013\Catalog_12_0_2_0_0_0_NGVA_1307042027-01_EX.dmp'.

If you want SellerDeck's support team to look into this problem, click on the link below.

You may also need to send SellerDeck a snapshot by going to 'File | Snapshot | Export Site'. It is a good idea to have one of these ready to send.

Everything otherwise looks OK and normal.

Sarah

Comment

Also crashes if click Preview

When I click Preview it comes up with exception (0x400000015) occurred in the application at 0x781346b4 and the software closes.

The contents of the shop in the software all look the same as before the upgrade.

Sarah

Comment

Tried compacting but didn't help

I tried compacting the databases but site still will not publish and crashes immediately.

Sarah

Comment

Clicked Verify Database - no errors

In the troubleshooting menu, I clicked Verify Database and it found no errors. Also check coding errors in the Design menu finds no errors. There are no errors when creating a snapshot. Checked network connections, all fine. Baffled.

Sarah

Comment

There have been many causes of dmp errors, it could be an incorrect FTP password, upload problem, problem products or components, invalid references, a customer account, a corrupt entry, an anti-virus running, a database problem etc. Did you do a backup before running the upgrade? if it is urgent you could revert to your last working backup.
                        Peblaco

Comment

Script changes 12.0.1 to 12.0.2

For anyone who's made script changes, the only Perl and JavaScripts to have changed since 12.0.1.NAVC are:
                          Code:
                          ACTINIC.pm			 15 changes
                          ActinicConstants.pm		  2 changes
                          actinicextras.js		  9 changes
                          ActinicOrder.pm			 13 changes
                          actinicsearch.js		631 changes
                          dynamic.js			 70 changes	
                          DynamicPrice.pl			  5 changes
                          HTMLToText.pm			  1 change
                          OrderScript.pl			  2 changes
                          PerScript.pl			  1 change
                          SearchScript.pl			 26 changes
                          Session.pm			 11 changes
                          ShoppingCart.pl			  2 changes
                          Where there's only 1 change, it's just the revision number.

In addition actinic_main.php hasn't changed from 12.0.1 tp 12.0.2
                          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Tried old snapshot but same failure

I tried bringing in the snapshot that I did just before the upgrade, Sellerdeck upgraded it, and again everything looked fine, but still crashes immediately on doing Refresh Website (also Publish Website and Preview Website). As last night, I can preview individual pages, but not the site.

Sarah

Comment

Have uploaded to Support

I had already tried all the possibilities that Louise listed (thank you Louise, you are always helpful). I have uploaded a snapshot and a .dmp file to Sellerdeck support and hopefully they will come up with something soon!

In the meantime, Catalog Suspended appears in red alongside each product, and customers are frustated and concerned, with some thinking that we have gone out of business.

The Sellerdeck software appears the same as usual, and can I email customers via their orders in Sellerdeck, having sent one to myself successfully. The networks settings are the same as before and a test of these works fine.

Sarah

Comment

Working...
                              X