No announcement yet.

WorldPay Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update Robert, we have just switched Worldpay back on as default and callbacks are coming through, even better news is that it appears that all payments are being collected!

Comment

Well unfortunately, we still have the problem so it's not fixed for everyone.
      I just wondered if Actinic Version had any bearing on this - we are on ver 7.07.0.0.0HCFA ...

I am talking to Worldpay about this and if anyone else has any more feedback as to whether its working or not could you update this thread.

Thanks.

Comment

UPDATE: Ok, we are now up and running, I spoke to a very nice chap at Worldpay (I won't mention names, but he knows about this thread, so thanks!).

Anyhoo, I sent him some screenshots of the error message and we seemed to have a problem with our Actinic secret key. So, new key issued, hey Presto all working.. Seems like our key was corrupted or the info not transferred over in the move.

So, if you're not up and running yet, this might be the answer.

Comment

Hi Polly

Many thanks for the update - we're running the same version as you and are due to be upgraded on Saturday (oh joy!), so at least if there is a problem we know where to start!

Thanks
          Richard
          ActiveStock
          On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
          **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
          Free 30 Day Trial
          ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Comment

Polly,

you'll see my posts from earlier in this thread. Since my installation did not resolve itself either, I called WorldPay to try your method of renewing the secret key. This was done and tested in minutes, with complete success - thanks! I'm on Actinic Business 6.1.5.

The WorldPay tech support guy was aware of the problem, but not of this fix until I suggested it. He seemed surprised that the solution was so simple. I also had an outstanding email support ticket which had not been responded to.
            Kenny Fraser
            http://kennyfraser.com

Comment

My turn tomorrow at 1-00 am, apparently.
              Watch this space.

UPDATE:
              Slight overrun on Worldpays time estimate but otherwise effortless!
              Test orders sailed through.

Comment

worldpay upgrade small problem

Hi,

we were upgraded last night by Worldpay and we have a small glitch When we download orders we get an error when downloading the PSP Authorisation, the payments have been authorised on Worldpay website when we check.
                We click ignore to get passed the error but then the orders instead of showing full payment received are showing as "credit card details sent seperately" The orders are in the pending tab and not in PSP pending.
                The error is shown in the attached file.
                We are using Catalog version 7.0.5 FJBA

Any advice would be more than welcome.

cheers.

NEW SECRET KEY FROM WORLDPAY HAS FIXED THE PROBLEM FOR US.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by sandras-online; 27-Jan-2008, 12:08 PM. Reason: Resolved

Comment

Same message for us. Also it looks as though payments between 12/12 and 25/12 aren't being paid to us as our next remitance is for transactions from 26/12 thru 1/1 ????. The last one we had only covered up to 11/12.

Getting a new secret key from Worldpay will cure the Invalid Signature problem. Hopefully the old transactions are just stuck in the old system.

This I'll try to phone them later in the week when they will hopefully have an answer.

Comment

Worldpay Update

Yes same here for me. Getting "Invalid Signature". when downloading. Looks like they are taking the money but not giving it out. Typical bank.

Comment

I have 2 Worldpay accounts 1 is OK the older one has the 'Invalid Signature' problem.
                      Regards,

Les

Abc Baby Gifts
                      Snuggle Feet
                      Baby Casting From My Perfect Impression

Comment

World Pay Upgrade

Me too now all call backs showing as an error! at thehoneydoctor.com
                        Does anyone know how to solve this or do wrldpay sort it
                        Regards
                        Edward
                        Last edited by EdwardMartin; 20-Jan-2008, 10:39 PM. Reason: had not read to the end of the thread
                        Edward Martin
                        www.thehoneydoctor.com
                        www.littledart.co.uk
                        www.heavensentus.co.uk

Comment

Had the same error since Saturday's WorldPay upgrade (although posted under V7 thread) Got in touch with WorldPay this morning, tried the 'Secret Key' fix and fingers crossed so far it's working normally again!
                          www.ComicDomain.co.uk

Comment

Just to update : Retrieved new secret key from Worldpay - customer services very helpful and all working as normal now.

Comment

another great upgrade

First it was protx last year updating their site and now Worldpay.

Please does anyone have a fix for orders going into "fax through.." i don't want to make my checkout non secure.

Cheers and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

To be fair to WorldPay, although it took six weeks and much admin to accomplish (and only with the suggested 'secret key' fix from these posts), they have resolved this issue to my satisfaction now.
                                Kenny Fraser
                                http://kennyfraser.com

Comment

Working...
                                X