100s of orders & shipping...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100s of orders & shipping...

Just wondering how to deal with shipping when you receive 100s of orders per day...

Currently we are arriving that stage and there seems to be a lot of clicking, cutting and pasting...

We use http://www.mole-end.biz/

I find the Mole end tools written by Jan and Pat Strassen great and save a bunch of time. Glad your busy and hopefully soon we will have the same problem.

Mole end write useful order fulfilment tools that make life easier. You can try them for free.

What is the bit you are talking about re cutting and pasting?

Cheers

Phil
    Phil Howell
    Director
    Intuition Un Ltd
    www.turmerlicious.com A range of delicious Turmeric Latte's #veryaddictive

Also
    Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs
    www.natalhypnotherapy.co.uk Hypnobirthing in English
    www.natalhypnotherapy.fr Hypnobirthing in french
    www.hypnobirthingclass.online Online antenatal training

Comment

Cutting pasting customer's details, name address etc into various systems
      - ie Royal Mail Click and Drop, Parcelforce WDM and Interlink Express...

And then copying the tracking number back into Sellerdeck and sending the customer an email with the tracking number...

Royal Click and Drop folks wants us to export our data and import into their system so we don't have to manually enter the names and addresses... when it's like a 100, how do you manage? Print out 100 barcoded labels and then try to find the orders that go with it?

Comment

Speed up orderfulfilment

The following is off their site which might meet your needs.

Allow your customers to easily track their orders online using Courier websites. Emails and links for Citylink and Business Post

Importable example views supplied for Courier systems (Citylink, Business Post and Interlink)

Advanced customer email facilities, email multiple customers with a single click, create your own standard emails using plain text or HTML, attach documents to emails, attach invoices to emails.

http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html

If you also work with eBay, Amazon...... then this might be your cup of tea http://www.1stoporders.com/
        which is what I am migrating to.

I recently shared a barcoding picking technique to make shipping more accurate. (you can be sure you select the right order and ship it when it is dropped in the post bag).

Personally I love their software it has saved me many hours.

Best wishes,

Phil
        Phil Howell
        Director
        Intuition Un Ltd

Also
        Awarding winning publishers of Natal Hypnotherapy™, the UK's leading provider of hypnosis for conception, pregnancy and child birth having helped over 100,000 women through antenatal courses and self hypnosis CDs

Comment

Another vote for Mole End. Excellent time saving and worry free add ons.
          Reusable Snore Earplugs : Sample Earplugs - Wax Earplugs - Women's Earplugs - Children's Earplugs - Music Earplugs - Sleep Masks

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion...

I'll check both the "Order Processing" and the "1stop..." (we do use ebay and amazon so the 1stop might be better for us)

Can you link your barcoding technique?
            - we do somtimes make errors in picking/ the wrong items... might the the way forward to ensure correct goods sent...

Comment

Have a look at Code path

http://www.codepath.biz/software/sel...er-export.html

Comment

Accurate Barcode Order Shipping Technique

Hi zgap111

Prep
                1. Buy a barcode wand. I used Motorola Symbol LS2208
                2. Principle is programme your barcode wand using the instruction sheet ( I have not rechecked it since I did it but it is probably fine).
                3. Get your order/packing list (sellerdeck orders.rpt see attached) to incorporate a barcode on the delivery address label on integrated label paper (mole-end). Edit it with Crystal Reports version 8.5

Order fulfilment
                1. Print your packing lists
                2. Pick and Pack and stick the delivery label on the o/s so you can see the barcode
                3. Open One stop order processing (new one), or Order processing (old one)
                4. Select a view showing all your orders
                5. Click in the search F3 field (just the once at the begining of your final order fulfilment sequence when you are about to put them in a bag)
                6. As the parcels/packets/letters go in the mailbag, Scan the barcode, the number appears in the search field and Mole-end software ticks the order as found. (I am working with Jan or getting nice sounding beeps for a good find or 'did not find hit' nasty buzzer or something noticeable for use in busy warehouses.
                7. Bad orders/order not found can then be investigated
                8. When you have all verified, do your batch processing e.g. set print status on invoices/packing lists, mark order as shipped, email customer invoice/tracking info.

See attached barcode programming steps/barcodes. Forum software will not allow me to attach the orders.rpt file. Email me if you need the one we use.

Best wishes

Phil
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Phil H; 03-Feb-2017, 04:26 PM. Reason: Missing Attachments
                Phil Howell
                Director
                Intuition Un Ltd

Also

Comment

Working...
                X