Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use Contact us Page in another page

Hey guys,

I have been working on editing the contact us form in actinic and would like to know how to put it into a page. I have a for designed and would like to know what to do to display it in a fragment. Either this or is there another way.

Please Help

Are you aware there is a standard page already created for this? if not just use that, so much simpler to do.

Comment

Which standard page is this, coz the only one I seem to find is the contact us one, which is the page i used to design my form, however I can't seem to find how to get the link to direct to this page :S

Comment

You can use HTML in a fragment by wrapping it in !!< at the start and >!! at the end, alternatively link directly to the contact form. The contact us link you currently have at the footer of your website will give you the direct link to the Actinic generated contact page - as I see you currently have "Send Mail" going to a brochure page.
        Peblaco

Comment

Originally posted by peblaco View Post
          You can use HTML in a fragment by wrapping it in !!< at the start and >!! at the end, alternatively link directly to the contact form. The contact us link you currently have at the footer of your website will give you the direct link to the Actinic generated contact page - as I see you currently have "Send Mail" going to a brochure page.

THANK YOU! you my dear are a diamind, you pointed out a link I completely overlooked. I love this community more and more every day

Comment

Working...
          X