No announcement yet.

A few anoying erros on snapshot export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have seached the site folder for 'containing text' with one of the refernced html files.. 'alternative_design.htm'

Only two results, one was the actual page itself copied into NOT_CATALOG and the other within the Act_DesignExport.txt file (report file from exporting).

Could the link referece be in the ActinicCatalog.mdb?

Comment

Paul,

Actinic is not saying the files are necessarily there, or indeed anywhere else on your computer. All it is saying is that somewhere within the site (perhaps a text link) there is a reference to these files. Initially you need to start checking through the site for any spurious links as Lee said earlier. It may be worth delving into the database and looking in the DesignObjects table to see if you can find a reference there. Back it up first though.
      Cheers

David
      Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

Originally posted by dave_finlayson
        Paul,

Actinic is not saying the files are necessarily there, or indeed anywhere else on your computer. All it is saying is that somewhere within the site (perhaps a text link) there is a reference to these files. Initially you need to start checking through the site for any spurious links as Lee said earlier. It may be worth delving into the database and looking in the DesignObjects table to see if you can find a reference there. Back it up first though.
        Thanks you thank you!!

Sure enough in the MDB were entries at the end of the DesignObjects table all ref to the files!

Now snapshotting with no more errors!

Comment

Pleasure Paul, glad you got it sorted.
          Cheers

David
          Located in Edinburgh UK

http://twitter.com/mcfinster

Comment

further comment...

In the DesignObjects table, look in the sMarkupSource field; this is where I found my dud reference.

I don't know where this is set from inside Actinic...

Comment

Working...
            X