V4 Ssl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V4 Ssl

before i try installing v4 to get the answer to this, does any one know if it is possible in v4 to secure checkout pages only in SSL or does it have to be the whole site?.

If you can get a copy over to me, i will check it on my commodore 64 or spectrum 48k if you like....

Comment

Shared SSL is available as an option on the payments tab in business settings in V4.

Haven't looked at V4 in ages, it's a lot simpler than V8, options wise.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Found this in the KB

Can Actinic run on SSL without putting the whole of Catalog on the secure server?
        Solution: This is not currently supported - will be considered in future release.
        so the answer is No - whilst v4 will run on normal dedicated SSL it has to be the entire site

Comment

THat's right - from memory, we introduced that feature in v5

Comment

Working...
          X