Fragment at the top of section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment at the top of section

I've got a section called "Leather Camera Bags". This section has 4 products inside. Now at the top of the section I want to have a photo like a long strip that is descriptive of the section and underneath all the products listed. When I introduce a new Fragment into the section, Actinic places it automatically at the bottom of the page. So you have the 4 products and then at the bottom, the fragment with that long strip photo.

Despite dragging the fragment to the top of the list it does stay at the bottom.

Is there a way of having this fragment at the top of the section instead of the bottom ?

Thanks.
    www.grafea.co.uk
    Vintage Leather briefcases

http://www.grafea.com
    Designer leather bags
    --------------------------
    Yanni Kioupouroglou

In site options, reverse your top and bottom sub section list layouts, that way fragments will be processed first and sections second. Find both settings and switch them.

PS - had you searched the forum on your thread title, you'd have got the answer without posting. Please search before posting.

Comment

I did this and it worked:

While in the 'content tree' select the main section (which has the sub sections and fragment in it) Go to the 'Layou' tab and under the 'section' list of options change 'Bottom Sub Section Layout' to: Standard Sub Section List and change 'Top Sub Section List Layout' to: No Layout
      www.grafea.co.uk
      Vintage Leather briefcases

http://www.grafea.com
      Designer leather bags
      --------------------------
      Yanni Kioupouroglou

Comment

If you do it in site options where i told you to, you will not need to do it where you did it. Much better to do a single change rather than multiple changes.

Comment

Working...
        X