Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Block if statement to block my Standard Top Level Section List on just a single page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Block if statement to block my Standard Top Level Section List on just a single page.

Hi everyone,

I have been pointed in the direction of the Actinic community by support as my issue is to with customisation.

I'm trying to use a Block if statement to block my Standard Top Level Section List on just a single page. At the moment this section list displays all my products down a right hand column throughout my website but I don't want it to be shown on my catalogue page.

I have gone through a lot of posts and managed to find this block if statement that displays the list on the homepage only:

<actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22IsBrochureHomePage%22%20%2f%3e">
    <div class="prodlist">
    <Actinic:Variable Name="TopLevelSectionList" Value="Standard Top Level Section List"/>
    </div>

</actinic:block>

If anyone could help me find the correct block if statement it would be massively appreciated I can supply a link to my site if needed.

Many thanks,

Alex

Welcome to the Community, Alex.

Try IsStoreFrontPage instead of IsBrochureHomePage.

And to negate it use (in the BlockIf)

IsStoreFrontPage == false
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thank you for the speedy reply Norman.

I added the follwoing code to the block if:

IsStoreFrontPage == false

but it seem to have taken it off every page within the site.
      http://www.lifelineusa-europe.co.uk

When I experimented and changed it to 'true' it looked like it worked in the preview but when uploaded it still remained on the products page.

Comment

ok I solved the problem. In the Block if statement I added the following code:

<actinic:variable name="PageTitle" /> != "Products"

I hope this helps someone in the future and again thank you Norman.

Alex

Comment

Working...
        X