Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fatal Error message when trying to backup site

Hi,

My sellerdeck multi user has been running without any problems for months and months but in the last week or so its kept coming up with more and more error messages.

I backup my sites everytime i logout so i have many backups, but when i try and import a recent snapshot sellerdeck crashes.

The current messages i get when trying to backup my site is:

SellerDeck failed to open the database DSN=ActinicCatalog12.
    The database may be corrupt or the version may be newer than expected.
    This prevents SellerDeck working.

The error was:

'(unknown)' is not a valid path. Make sure that the path name is spelled correctly and that you are connected to the server on which the file resides.
    Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

Please refer to the troubleshooting section in the MU Installation and User guide for possible solutions.

After i click OK i then get a pop up message saying:

Your system isn't configured correctly and SellerDeck cannot function. This is normally caused by the database components currently installed, and is acknowledged by Microsoft as a problem (see http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/te...redistmdac.htm).

In most cases it can be corrected by installing the latest copy (at least version 2.1.2.4202.3) of "Microsoft Data Access Components" or "MDAC" which can be downloaded from Microsoft. MDAC 2.6 is also supplied on the on Catalog install CD. If need to download it from Microsoft, click on the first link below to open your browser at the relevant page, and then follow the appropriate links.

After installing the new version of MDAC you may have to uninstall and then reinstall SellerDeck to obtain full functionality.

If you require any further assistance please contact your vendor. Contact details are available by clicking on the second link below.

I'm not sure whats wrong. I have tried compacting databases but nothing seems to want to fix the problem.

Any ideas please as i'm really stumped
    Paul McCluskey
    ----------------------------------------
    Actinic V12 - Business Plus

http://www.masonsregalia.com
Working...
X