Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The BillingFirstnames field is required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BillingFirstnames field is required.

Just upgraded to v14.0.2 when I uploaded and tested the site I filled in the billing address as normal and proceeded to SagePay. i then get the error -

An error has occurred at Sage Pay

The specific error message was : 3109 : The BillingFirstnames field is required.

Because an error occurred in the payment process, you will not be charged for this transaction, even if an authorisation was given by the bank.

I then filled in all boxes including non required , same message!

I then added all the optional fields, uploaded, and filled them in and still the same message!

I am now reverting down to 14.0.1

Any ideas??

Just gone down to 1401 and still have the same problem. I think this must be an error somewhere else within Sellerdeck. Ho well no sales for me then until they sort it.

Comment

The clue is in the error message. SagePay requires first name and last name and you only have one name field.
      1) Go to Settings menu > Business Settings > Ordering tab > Shopper Name Handling > change from "Full Name" and select "First Name/Last Name" > Apply > OK.
      2) Go to the Design menu > Text > Web Site (Cont) tab > on the tabs "Invoice Address" and "Delivery Address", make sure it has enabled the tick boxes show and required for the fields Invoice First Name, Invoice Last Name, Delivery First Name, Delivery Last Name > Apply > OK.
      Peblaco

Comment

Thanks for this - i'm currently on V11, so unfortunately unless i'm being Uber thick I can 't see the bit in red below - Text section.....

2) Go to the Design menu > Text > Web Site (Cont) tab > on the tabs "Invoice Address" and "Delivery Address", make sure it has enabled the tick boxes show and required for the fields Invoice First Name, Invoice Last Name, Delivery First Name, Delivery Last Name > Apply > OK.
        Steve Dalloway.......

Comment

There could be a couple of reasons..
          1) At the top of the SellerDeck should be the menu File / Edit / Settings / Design, it is that menu you need to look for "Text" option, not to be confused with the "Design" tab between Content and Orders.
          2) If it still does not display check Settings menu > Business Settings > Options > Access on this PC > Design changes > if that is un-ticked then the Text menu would disappear.
          Peblaco

Comment

Working...
          X