Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving sections in the tree

Hi there,

I have struggled in the past with moving sections around, they don't move. My sections represent weeks, so as they pass I was to move them to the bottom of the list.

I have placed a fragment and picked the sections I want to move to drop on it. Doesn't work, then tried to drag the others to the top. Again doesn't work. It is frustrating.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Mash

Hold down SHIFT as you move a section, it allows you to position it where you want it at the same level that it started. Without using SHIFT you will always make it a sub section of where you drop it. Alternately think of the order in reverse and drag the one you want at the bottom to the top and drop on the parent section and repeat the process until the one you initially placed at the top is now at the bottom as all others went over the top of it.

Comment

AFAIK you can't move a section into a fragment. A fragment is just like a product with a different layout.

You can move sections into other sections though. They then become sub-sections of that section.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

With regards to the fragment, I have just used that to drop the sections on so they re-order, which has worked in the past.

I did forget shift option.

Oddly when I went back in after posting my question, I grabbed the sections and dragged them up to the top section and they moved. It picked up the vibes of me complaining!!
        Mash

Comment

Working...
        X