Retrieve Orders Disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retrieve Orders Disabled

I have installed Actinic on a different computer to the one that it was originally on to upload the website. I have copied over all the files for the website from the original computer to the current one. For some reason 'Retrieve Orders' menu item and button are disabled. 'Online Ordering Allowed' is selected in the Business Settings.

How do I enable 'Retrieve Orders'.

TIA

Eli

you have to do an upload before the download button becomes active

Comment

As well as the refresh mentioned above you should also copy your security settings over.

These aren't held anywhere in the Site1 folder but are held in the registry.

If you were unaware of this just go to your old system, select Housekeeping / Security and copy and paste all the settings from there into a text file. You can then open that file on your newer system and update its settings, this time by copying from the text file and pasting into the new Housekeeping / Security settings.

A note to all:- It's well worth keeping that textfile archived somewhere safe as you need both this and Site1 to recover or re-install should your system die.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

retrieving orders on second machine

Hi, In Actinic, if you go to View>Business Settings>Options and where it says 'Allow on this PC' if you untick catalog maintenence and design changes, this will then allow you to download orders without having to upload the website.

Comment

Working...
        X