Ebay store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay store

Hi Guys, I want to start an Ebay store to clear our damaged catering equipment and special offers www.alexanders-direct.co.uk
    Im thinking of using http://www.storeexpress.co.uk it costs around £750 +Vat for a professional looking EBAY store any further suggestions on this ?? thanks alot regards Mark

My 2 cents? Don't spend a single penny on third parties... Just open a free eBay account and list using the standard features and facilities which eBay provides.

I've traded on eBay since the very beginning. eBayers tend to be looking for bargains. Price is their main concern. They're not overly impressed with flashy graphics and templates, although posting a lot of high-res photos will help you sell an item for a good price. However, this in itself costs you very little, and you don't need to go down the template route to do it either.

Give detailed accurate and honest descriptions with clear terms and conditions, post or link to high-quality images, ship very promptly (preferably same or next day) and offer good after-sales service (even if through gritted teeth!)... you won't go far wrong

Comment

Working...
    X