ceramic tiles and bathroms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceramic tiles and bathroms

Well what the hell has this got to do with software. Nothing. Sorry been a member for 6 months but first post. Might do someone a turn though.

I have been whinding down a business and have now placed on ebay 100 items at knock down prices, cheaper than I cold ever wish to buy them for, just to get rid as I have £50k deposit sitting with a landlord who will part when I have vacated.

There are still lots more to add.

I have very little now in the way of bathroom equipment as that went first but have approx 1000 m2 ceramic wall and floor tiles. Some will start at £3 m2.
    I have everything from tiles, bathroom equipment, to a folk lift all at give away prices.

So any diy'ers looking to do some work soon. Or maybe tile your garage for your loved ones (approx cost on average garage £100) Give me a call and I will open up for you to have a last look round. Hurry though I have asked a load of builders and developers down.

For examples go on ebay, although not all up there yet, and look for items sold by user name G11ARY
    Gary
Working...
X