V11 - What can we expect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bentleybloke View Post
    Automated SPP can be achieved very well using same page extended info with add to cart button. Everything that can be achieved using the SPP method and zillions of sections can be done much more simply using the extended info method.
    No disrespect but this is not the answer "extended info as spp" has had its problems.

What is required is the option to create an spp when you create the new product, manually creating spp's for 1000's of products cant go on and Actinic have said they are going to concentrate of doing this. If i remember correctly they did say they would see about adding it to V10 but i dont think this is going to happen now.

Darren

Comment

this is a must for us if we are to continue using actinic in the future, v10 will be our last upgrade after 7 years if we do not get some openness about development and more up to date features for v11.
      SPP on the fly is a must have along with customer accounts that are fit for the year we live in.

wes
      Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Why cant the boxes be flexible?
        In v10, for every dialog we have made larger, we have also made it resizable and made it remember the last size it was set to. We will continue with that principle in future. for every dialog there is a minimum size it can be reduced to, though, based on the amount of content.

The Business Settings issue on netbooks is slightly different because the dialog actually need to be smaller - or at least shorter and wider. I have logged that as a requirement and we will try to do something for v11 if not before.

Unfortunately we can't do everything, but we are trying to do as much as we can as fast as we can, whilst improving stability and performance at the same time.
        Bruce Townsend
        Ecommerce Product Manager
        Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

Re. SPP, please see my comment in another thread:
          http://community.actinic.com/showpos...01&postcount=5
          Bruce Townsend
          Ecommerce Product Manager
          Sellerdeck Ecommerce Solutions

Comment

The Business Settings issue on netbooks is slightly different because the dialog actually need to be smaller - or at least shorter and wider. I have logged that as a requirement and we will try to do something for v11 if not before.
            that is a big disapointment - it means that netbook users effectively will not be able to use Actinic for a period of time that could stretch from 18 -24 months to infinity (unless you plug in a 2nd monitor). Tbh by that time i would have though netbooks would have moved on to bigger res - thus making it a wasted effort.

My view is as phones improve, netbooks will actually cease to be as popular as they are nowadays.

Comment

Working...
            X