Upgrade V9 to V10 Multi user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade V9 to V10 Multi user

I am running V9 multi-user on my inhouse server at present but noticed that the different sites are all in a "sites" folder on the "S" drive and not as I expected "sites V9". I don't think I changed the name when I originally set it up on the server

I am looking at changing to V10 but would like to keep both versions on the server for testing prior to going online with V10

Afraid that if I load V10 onto the server then it will overwrite the V9 data in the sites folder

any suggestions welcome
    Chris Ashdown

Actinic have always said that different versions will operate side-by-side without interfering with each other. We run one V9 site and two V10.3 sites on the same machine, both using Multi-User. Three users can each access the three sites at the same time, and can even have both V9 and one of the V10 sites open on the same terminal.

We have My Documents/Actinic V9/Sites and My Documents/Actinic V10/Sites and therefore it does not over-write.

Using V10.2 with Norman's brilliantly simple TABBER.

Comment

Working...
    X