Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site Development as a business model

Hi all,

Would it be possible to get a de-facto guide here to setting up as a SellerDeck developer?

Its really quite confusing (ok, perhaps it isn't and i'm just quite dim....) to know the best way to go about things.

I'll provide the scenario:

I want to develop and maintain the DESIGN side of client sites. They want to add and maintain the day to day running of the site at their location, without any design to be done by them.

Lets assume V11.

what versions are needed by me and by the client? I've heard of Business + taking over from Developer? and a 'client' version that has no development options so the client cant break the design (easily!)??

If they want tweeks, updates, changes etc to the design and functionality, whats the best way to do that without impacting on the day to day business of the site itself?

(Duncan R - thanks for your input by the way)
    Andy Warner

www.legendgames.co.uk - rpgs, boardgames, dice and other geeky stuff
    www.RPGMiniatures.com D&D and Star Wars Miniatures

Both running the Cart from Search Page hack

Also www.mainlymurder.co.uk www.thegamesplace.co.uk and www.thediceplace.co.uk

All running V8.5.2 Multisite on a windows 7 quad PC, augmented by Mole End automation, from a single shared database, using actinic specific hosting from Host-IT.
Working...
X