Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another customer selection problem since 3.11

Hi,

The problem occurs when selecting a customer from the sales screen (Press Cust F7 Button). If you have to choose from a list, you use the mouse or up down keys to highlight the customer you require. However, if you then press the <ENTER> key then the first customer in the list is always used, if you press the OK button then the correct customer is selected.

In V3.10 and earlier, the <ENTER> key and OK button did the same thing, but this difference only started since we installed V3.11.

Has anyone else noticed this?

If you have a many of account customers, or do telephone sales, this could be a problem in getting the Invoices or products to the correct customers. It caused us a few problems until we worked out how the wrong customer names were getting on the invoices.

Dave Jackson
    Motoscope (Northallerton) Ltd

Another customer selection problem since 3.11

Hello Dave

I've tried to recreate the issue using a blank set of database files and then adding a selection of customers. Every time I click on 'OK' or press 'Enter' on my keyboard the correct customer is selected.

Please can you try another install of EPOS over the top of your current program.

Please remember to back up your current databases first. I've attached a handy program which does this.

Thanks

Andy.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X