Power Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Cut

We have had our EPOS for five years now I think, it suits our modest needs.

We have however two on going issues.

First one is the Pole Display, ages ago it just stopped working, so thought that was that, anyway although I close the software every night I rarely turn the touch screen unit off as it takes forever to boot up next morning......last Friday night we had a short power cut, and to my delight when the thing was powered up again the pole display worked again ( it also set the date back to 1st Jan 2003) - so that night I decided to turn it all off using the windows close down procedure -

Monday morning - booted up and the Pole didn't work!....somewhat annoyed by this I simulated a power cut and it now works again - so seems like we need to never turn her off ever again.

Second issue is ticket printing - some products don't print the price, just leaves the area blank, it has done this from day one, doesn't matter which format, all the other info prints, just not the price on maybe around 40% of the tickets.

If anyone has any explanations and solutions for th above I would be delighted.
    www.devotedly-discus.co.uk
Working...
X