Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

product text in column - Alignment

Hi,

I have product page set to text on left with text in column but this is aligned to the left.

Where can i find the control for this and set it to align center or middle for the text while retaining the image on the left??

I just want the text in its column aligned

Thanks

See how the text is aligned to the left and then drop right into the far left side when the text exceeds the image size.

http://danish-homestore.com/acatalog...ish_sofas.html

How can i get the text that remain in the right side column but sit centered in stead of aligning left?

Comment

The missing thumbnail images aren't from a customisation of the Product Layout. They're from my Lightbox add-on and it places them within the Standard Product Image layout.

Why they're not showing on your site is a mystery. The generated code looks correct.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Lightbox and page pr product

Hi Norman

Lightbox is great and working now that i renamed all the files.

The product pr page is used and I am using the "Product image on the left text in a column" setting in Site Options - Product Layout.

What I want is for the column with the image to align left BUT the column with the text to align CENTER

That should stop the text from slipping left below any image and lightbox

Comment

Working...
        X