14.02 External product links DRIFTING ANCHOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is probably related to the general search problem for which there is a partial fix but it has the same problem. I use external links to products on another part of my site and in responding to email inquiries. When there is a small total number of products per page it works fine but with big pages there seems to be a cumulative error in landing on the anchor. The product is only partially displayed or is not visible at all.

This search for product 9980 works fine: http://www.sowter.co.uk/acatalog/E_A...RS_5.html#a149
    But this search for 9084 does not:
    http://www.sowter.co.uk/acatalog/E_A...ERS_5.html#a34

In the latter case it seems to go to the correct place and then jump a couple of products.

I have raised this with SellerDeck support but it would be helpful to know if anybody else has this problem.

It is not related to the other anchor issue which is incorrect Perl code. This one is Javascript and dynamic pricing or components, when the page loads it adjusts content and affects the anchor point. I do not believe SellerDeck supplied a fix yet. See <a name> links halfway down product and Search ok in firefox but not chrome ios or android was by yourself, what happened with your ticket?
    Peblaco

Comment

Hi Louise
      Thank you so much for your help. Support came on today saying they have tested new versions of the pm and js files and showed it to me working on their test site. Not sure if they are the same level as the ones you put up on here. Will put it my site today.

When I raised this before it was on V12.1 and they told me to upgrade to 14.2 but this did not work.

Comment

Bug reference

Hi Louise
        I have been assigned SD-5449. No indication that there is a plan to work on it.

Comment

Working...
        X