Positioning of Cart icons inconsistent in Mobile View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positioning of Cart icons inconsistent in Mobile View

I have noticed that when viewing my website on a mobile, the positioning of the icons at the top for 'View Cart', 'Checkout' etc. are a little inconsistent. The 'Order Status' icon for example will move to the right about 30 pixels if you click on any of the icons. On all other pages the icons are consistent.

Do the 'Profile', 'Order Status', 'View Cart' and 'Checkout' Pages' use a different layout for the icons from the rest of the catalogue?

Most annoyingly though, if I click 'refresh' on certain pages, from any iphone 5 or 6 (haven't tested all), the 'View Cart' icon drops almost out of the bar altogether. It only seems to happen when you do a refresh, not when you first visit the page.

Does anyone know what could be causing this, or if a page loads differently on a 'refresh'?

**UPDATE**

Although 'refresh' causes the 'View Cart' icon to almost drop out of the bar on a mobile device, if the device is then turned 90 degrees to or from landscape view, the icons then realign correctly! Does this give a clue to what may be going wrong?!
Working...
X