Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Splitting components to ship separately - operations on that theme

Hi there,

Similar discussion I have found on this subject back in August 2009 - Part shipping products consisting of other products!.

In my case, I am offer bio control for garden pests, some of the products are single applications which is easy and a normal product. Others can be applied in a programme through the season, these ideally can be bought as a programme or as a single application.

So I have set up a master product for these programmes and added a number of components reflecting the number of weeks for example Whitefly Control - 8 introductions at 7 day intervals.

I have also set up 8 hidden products to reflect each introduction, I have linked the components to the relevant product. Component general tab:
    • Use assocated product name is checked
    • Component on a separate order line is also checked

When someone orders it, it works to plan, however, you can't ship the individual weeks as I hoped. Until the last week, I need to be able to mark each shipping off.

I was hoping that 'Component on a separate order line is also checked' would mean just that, instead of this nested products.

Any thoughts?

M
    Mash
Working...
X