Controling Permutation Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Controling Permutation Order

I am having the problem quoted below, there wasn't a reply to the thread in V9 forum. Anyone any ideas? Thanks Jethro

Originally posted by Jemski View Post
    Just upgraded from V8 to V9. We have a lot of permutations and associated products in use on one site to achieve stock control on size based products. In V8 choices were displayed on the site in the same order as your choices are listed in the attribute tree so you could just drag the choices up and down to rearrange them.

In V9 the choices are now displayed in the same order as their associated permutations (regardless of how the choices are ordered in the attributes tree) and there seems to be no way to reorder the permutations list without essentially going through and remaking the list, reassociating the products etc.

This is a real pain as our product choices have now reverted to displaying in the order the permutations were created - which is not necessarily the order in which we want them displayed and often doesn't make a lot of sense. Also, each time we add a new permutation we will essentially have to rebuild the entire permutation list to get things displayed in the right order.

Am I missing something ... surely there is a way to reorder permutations without a lot of rebuilding?
    Jethro

TridentUK.com, the yacht and dinghy shop on the web

Hello Jethro

I would suggest contacting Actinic support so they can take a look at the issue for you.

Regards
    Krithika Chandrasekar
    SellerDeck

sigpic

E-commerce software by SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X