Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic link: problem with new install on Windows 7

Hi

I'm in the middle of transferring my Actinic and Sage installations onto a new laptop. Actinic itself is running OK. And I've managed to get Sage up and running ok.

The problem is with my Link set-up.

No problem with re-exporting completed orders in to sage via pathway:
    Program Files (x86)\Actinic Link\SageLine50\DataFiles\Amusica\Source which is what I created via Business Settings; problem is when I open up Link Icon from start menu to make additions to the translation table, it takes me to another file which I created in error when I first started to populate data in link using the very long winded pathway: C:\users\userAppData\Local\virtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Actinic Link\SageLine50\DataFiles\Amusica\Source. Does anyone know how I delete the latter pathway and make it the same as the one I created via Business Settings?? Can anyone please help?

I am wondering if it has anything to do with being directed to the Regedit and something to do with User Account Control settings in Windows 7. I don't like disarming my computer to install Link - has this got something to do with it? I have to change UAC settings to open up the Link program from Start Menu. Is this the only way to access the program??

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Maria
Working...
X