Payment Button - image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Button - image?

On my website when you order your items and then input your shipping details, at the bottom is a red coloured button (image?) that says Next> and beneath that is a Paypal logo button.

Is this Next> button and image that I can change?

Paypal is more expensive than Actinic Payments, at least I think, and I want to drive people to pay with their credit card via Actinic Payments rather than paypal. I think the paypal logo button may have something to do with it as some people think it is the option that takes them to the next page as if we only accept paypal. I'd like to create my own button (with the actinic payment link as it is) but say:

CLICK HERE TO PAY
    BY CREDIT CARD

Perhaps making it a flashing image
    Mike
    www.thebead.co.uk

The Bead Company is the largest bead shop in the UK!

My instinct would be to just remove the "checkout with paypal" button and have it listed as a payment option later on. However, I actually like that button there (and I'm going to wander off an figure out how to do it!), as I'm a paypal user and would love to have the option of doing that on sites I shop with. You may want to encourage people to use Actinic rather than Paypal, but I have both, and I can tell you, 95% of my customers use Paypal.

P.S. On your checkout page, Country is not in red with an *, but it is a required field. Easily missed during checkout and after pressing next a couple of times, I finally found the problem.

I'm loving your checkout pages, though. Very nice looking!
    The Patchwork Rabbit

Comment

Working...
    X