Google Analytics not tracking since upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Analytics not tracking since upgrade

I upgraded www.hollywoodparty.co.uk from v9 to v11 last week. All went smoothly and no changes were made to the store in the process.

I have now noticed that Google Analytics is not tracking anything since the upgrade, not visitors, sales, anything.

Any thoughts?

Hi,

The Analytics Tracking Code isn't showing in your source code... at the risk of stating the obvious, have you checked that Google Analytics is still enabled in SellerDeck following your upgrade? In other words, is the checkbox option (Marketing - Analytics) still ticked? My apologies, I don't mean to sound patronising or condescending... just verifying the basics first.

Did you import a site snapshot into a fresh v11, or did you do an in-situ upgrade?

Comment

Pete,

I notice you didn't upgrade to the most recent version of 11 - you're on 11.0.1 LMFA for some reason.

You could try upgrading to the current version (11.0.3 MHDB) and see if that has any effect on your issue.

http://sellerdeck.co.uk/index.php/su...hdb-uk-version

Comment

have you checked that Google Analytics is still enabled in SellerDeck
        Yes, it was the first thing that I checked. Should have mentioned that.

Did you import a site snapshot into a fresh v11, or did you do an in-situ upgrade?
        I imported a v9 snapshot into a fresh v11

I notice you didn't upgrade to the most recent version of 11 - you're on 11.0.1 LMFA for some reason.
        You could try upgrading to the current version (11.0.3 MHDB) and see if that has any effect on your issue.
        I already had an active site using v11.0.1 and didn't think to upgrade that install to the latest first. I will try in a bit. I'm just trying a full web refresh.

Comment

Fail

Any other suggestions?

Comment

Fail as in purge and refresh fail? Try 11.0.3 next? Or is that what you meant?

Comment

Fail as in purge and refresh fail? Try 11.0.3 next? Or is that what you meant?
              Fail in both

First check the Google Analytics code is within the primary layouts used for the pages, secondly check the layout which is brought in by that code which you can find at Design menu > Library > Google Analytics.
              I cannot see the Google Analytics code in the layout.
              Think this has gone beyond self-help now.........?

Comment

I've never seen the code laid out like this before in an Actinic site. It's nothing like any of my other sites, weird as there is no </body><html> that I can see:

Comment

Working...
                X