Lost my homepage text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my homepage text

I have clearly somehow done something stupid and can't now see my homepage text. I am using the Smart theme in V11. I can see it if I use another theme (haven't uploaded but can see it in the preview) but it is not visible if using the Smart theme. I would really appreciate any help or advice. It is only the typed text and image that has gone. The toolbars etc are all there.

If it is only affecting brochure pages it is likely code has accidentally been lost, check the following:

Design menu > Library > Layouts tab > Web Page Inner Layout > Standard Brochure Page Bulk > It should have the following code at the top of the layout:
    <actinic:variable name="BrochureFragmentList" />

Design menu > Library > Layouts tab > Fragment Lists > Standard Brochure Fragment List It should have the following code below "Click here to edit list layout settings":
    <actinic:variable name="FragmentLayout" />

Failing that you can check the Fragment layouts each have code in at Design menu > Library > Layouts tab > Fragment > open each layout and check.

Each layout can be reverted to default by right clicking on it and Revert To Factory Settings, note that will remove any customisation you may have made.
    Peblaco

Comment

Thank you so much for you advice:

Originally posted by peblaco View Post

Design menu > Library > Layouts tab > Web Page Inner Layout > Standard Brochure Page Bulk > It should have the following code at the top of the layout:
      <actinic:variable name="BrochureFragmentList" />
      When I visit this code I can see 1/ is empty and 2/ has <actinic:variable value="Bare Brochure Fragment List" name="BrochureFragmentList" /> I have tried inserting the code <actinic:variable name="BrochureFragmentList" /> in the 1/ position (is that right?) but nothing changes. I have also tried it before and instead of the code in the 2/ position and that does nothing either

Design menu > Library > Layouts tab > Fragment Lists > Standard Brochure Fragment List It should have the following code below "Click here to edit list layout settings":
      <actinic:variable name="FragmentLayout" />
      This seems to have the correct code

Failing that you can check the Fragment layouts each have code in at Design menu > Library > Layouts tab > Fragment > open each layout and check.

Each layout can be reverted to default by right clicking on it and Revert To Factory Settings, note that will remove any customisation you may have made.
      Sorry, not sure where/how to do this bit

Comment

Panic over, I am just uploading the site as think I have fixed it. My INNERLAYOUT was missing. Have re inserted code and it looks to have worked. Thank you for your help

Comment

Working...
        X