Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Template built from a PSD file

Hi All

Are there any companies on this list that can build a v8 store template based on a simple PSD file? I am building a site for a client and there needs to be an ecommerce functionality - they only sell one product so it should be very simple and I just don't have the time to do this myself so am looking for a company that can take my design file and supply back a snapshot - if anyone can give me an indication of cost it would be great. I know there are lots of issues around the design and you would need to see it first but I just have to factor in a ball park cost at this stage - the site needs to be live by the 1st of november.

Please accept my aplogies if this isn't the place to post this sort of question but I am looking for a long term partner to build our Actinic stores and am not sure where to ask

Thanks

john

Hi John

Requests like this are best placed in the AOB forum.
    If you are only going to sell one product now and in the future, it could be an expensive exercise, you will be paying £470 for the software and expect to pay 4 figures for a custom built template. If you did go down that route you would also be strongly advised to have all pages within actinic - this is a pretty simple process to do, just makes things easier and neater when passed over to a client.

Comment

Working...
    X