• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Store Sections Problem / Error

Hi

Could anyone help me and have a look at:-

http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/acatalog/index.html

We have a major problem with the Store Sections no being generated properly.

I have tried deleting the Act_section_tree to force it to make a new one and then a complete website refresh but sadly no joy!!

Each store section shows the link:-http://www.funwarehouse.co.uk/Act_PreviewWarningPage.html?ACTION=SHOWCART

Also the MAIN INDEX and VIEW CART on the top navigation bar are broken.

I think Actinic Cover customers should have a FREEPHONE number and not 0845 as I have been hanging on the phone for ages over the last few days!!

anyone got any ideas

still waiting for actinic to get back to me I am now on day 3 and still waiting

Comment

Have you been into the design library and reverted all layouts affected back to factory settings or at least seen what might have been changed? You should not delete anything from the layout, actinic will not reproduce something you delete from the layout. What was you playing with before it broke? Can you take a snapshot and revert back to an old one and see what is different, copy it, and then revert back to as you are, pasting back in the correct details where required.

It may be a blessing in disguise to be honest, that method of nav is widely regarded as pants compared to other methods, switch to a directly linking list instead of using the cgi-bin, this has been much discussed on the forum and you should find a variety of solutions available if you search through.

Comment

Hi

We changed no settings but upgraded to v9.0.2 IERA thats the only thing I can think has caused this problem.

My support call with Actinic has been dealt with very poorly and I have had to make a compalint

Comment

Some of the links works and some are going with the PreviewHTML link

I would personally go into library .. tick the option "highlight all edited library layouts" and go through resetting back to factory default ... as a start look for "works best with smart" and "javascript section in a box" (if using v9)

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X