Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google Analytics Problem V9 - extra checkout link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Analytics Problem V9 - extra checkout link?

Hi All

If I activate the google analytics set up within version 9 it adds an extra checkout link on my home page (on the nav bar where the home, site map about us etc is). This checkout link doesn't work - if you click it nothing happens. I've read some threads on othe GA V9 problems and followed some instructions by Chris D to revert to factory settings for the checkout phase etc but this has made no difference. As soon as I activate the GA setting it happens. I have multi-user bus plus latest vesion and the same thing happens on both sites.

Before I raise it with support I wondered if anyone else had experienced it and had a solution already.

When I had a look at the code (I think!) via the design tool it seemed to be linked to customer login but we don't have that activated.

Initially I thought it may be due to my v8 code that is on the receipt page so I deleted all that I thought was my code but it still happened. Also I thought the revert to factory settings would eliminate that code as well.

TIA
    Donna
    Donna

Chief bunting supplier to Take That!
Working...
X