Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Upgrading Actinic code from v7 to v9

Hey.

I've been in contact with a couple of companies that have (unfortunately) jumped overboard from the Actinic ship.

In their wake, they left behind a few (highly sought) add-ons for Actinic version 7 (I'm told they also work with v8, but haven't tested), which they no longer work with, nor look to upgrade, therefore have passed the buck on to myself.

These plugins include aloyalty scheme, online order status (though I personally do prefer the look of Gabe's!), customer wish list and product reviews with cross sell features.

Basically, I'm looking for - and hoping - somebody that is able to 'upgrade' these features to work with version 9. These are very powerful add-ons and (probably) won't be for the faint of heart - but I just uploaded our old V7 site on another server, integrated a couple of the add-ons - and loved it.

Actinic users are screaming out for these sort of things, I'm looking to give these away in gift wrapped boxes as early(ish) Xmas presents if this is possible!

If you can help out, please get in touch at the usual address.

webmaster @ signature link domain
Working...
X