Attribute Permutations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attribute Permutations

I have some products which are available in three types of pack, this is based upon the language variant of;
    • UK (English)
      ES (Spanish)
      XX (Un-Branded)

Each has been created as a product, however I do not wish Retail customers to be able to purchase the Spanish pack so this is set in the price grid for that product, not enabled.

As usual I have created a product with a component and attribute which has three choices, the choices are set as permutations to refelect the three language options and set the prices to be as per the associated product in the permutations grid. Which all works perfectly well apart from the fact that as the actual product for Spanish language is not enabled to retail customers and this can be selected in the drop down choices, the cost to purchase is £0.00 and unfortunately if I disabled the 'virtual product' with the choices by setting that grid to have retail prices not enabled or visable... I would not thus be able to sell the other two choices of this product.

It seems daft that I'd need to create two virtual products (or several) to cope with this, having one for each group as that's practically the same as just listing all the products with no choices.

So duh I'm stuck, any suggestions...?
Working...
X